PDA

View Full Version : Kehrly smallpipes

Glen
06-09-2003, 04:28 PM
does anyone know of a smallpipe maker named Kevin Kehrly. used to be in california, then Pennsylvania? I have a set of his pipes and wonder if he was still around

if so let me know glen@piperdigital.com

burp birl
06-10-2003, 09:24 PM
I know a couple (husband and wife) in Boise Idaho that each have a set of his pipes. Let me email them. :) BB :banana:

burp birl
06-11-2003, 11:47 PM
I emailed my friends in Boise and they asked me to forward you their email address. Here's what they said...."Hey, give that guy our e-mail address and we'll yak at him about Kerhly pipes
all day!"...... :banana: Please check your private messages......BB

Jake M.
06-16-2003, 11:13 AM
...."Hey, give that guy our e-mail address and we'll yak at him about Kerhly pipes
all day!".

Does that mean they like them?

burp birl
06-16-2003, 09:08 PM
I think 'love them' is more like it. I visited them once at their house and got to see both sets and play them. BB

Jake M.
06-17-2003, 12:39 PM
Can you describe the pipes? I think I've seen them before.

burp birl
06-22-2003, 12:55 AM
Jake:
It's been about 3 years since I've seen this couple. I'd hate to describe the pipes in case I get something wrong. I remember thinking to myself that I thought they were of much greater quality than 'brand x' that's readily available. I'm sure my friends would love to talk to you about their pipes but I'll do the right thing and ask them if it's okay to pass on their email to you. I'll be in touch with you and let you know one way or the other. :thumb: BB

burp birl
06-24-2003, 09:39 PM
Jake,
My friend's would like to talk to you but we need your email address! :banana: BB (send it to my private mail).

edvin pedvin
07-09-2003, 08:27 AM
Hmm...I wish they would post their experiences in this forum as it would most certainly interest others of us as well... :(

EdVin :wink: