PDA

View Full Version : Bob's New Look

Chicago Kathy
06-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Over in the Forum Related thread, I just saw a picture of the new, improved (and apparently restored) Bob Dunsire. Woo-hoo, ladies! Bob, I joined the forum when you were a baldie, so am just now acquainted with the hirsute Bob.

So may I just say, in my best Blanche Dubois voice, "Suh, ah am simply waitin' for my heart to stop palpitatin'."

Well done, Bob!

Kathy C. :wink:

Bob
06-14-2005, 10:17 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/shocked.gif hair - although a lot more grey than I remember.. it is hair :woohoo:

http://www.bobdunsire.com/forum/shorttermshare/lp7t8582.jpg

That is Alison after about 100 photos with her mum, sister, grandparents, boyfriend, groups, etc.. she was wearing down, and I decided I needed to 'step away from the camera' to get a shot of the two of us too..

Here is the graduate, and her sister Liz (a Junior at the same University):
http://www.bobdunsire.com/forum/shorttermshare/lp7t8556.jpg

:hatoff:

Love2Drum
06-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey Bob, lookin good!

I've been on chemo for a good part of my life, I take a smaller dose (a little more than half of what a cancer patient's dose is) to fight my arthritis. It's definetely not fun. I always felt like I could not imagine what a full dose would feel like. It's definetely nice when your hair finally starts coming back in!

Congratulations to Allison! Graduating is such a relief!!

EquusRacer
06-15-2005, 07:57 AM
"although a lot more grey than I remember" Tsk, tsk! Bob, we guys can get away with calling it "silver". To women, I believe they'd be more inclined to call it "platinum" (given the shade, "blonde" might be pushing it a bit).

Actually, it's a nice shade. (Can a guy say that to another guy? :humm: ).

More importantly, however, you look really healthy. :68dance: Cheers, Michael

AllisonB aka Sweet Reed
06-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Finally! A look at Bob's new do! :D Dee was talking about it yesterday but I was still seeing the old pic on my computer. Congrats, Bob, on the new (if different) hair! Don't worry a bit about the amount of grey....woments just love ments with grey hair! :wink:

And a big congratulations to Alison for an impressive job! Get out there and conquer the world girl!! :hatoff:

Kevin F. Gilstrap
06-15-2005, 09:13 AM
Ever wonder why you never see Bob Dunsire and Billy Bob Thornton at the same time and place?

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/images/movies/people/t/thornton_billybob/150x223.jpg

No, that's me over there...
06-15-2005, 09:40 AM
Great Bob!
As a "Baldie-by-Choice" I want to put my oar in and say that you look very happy and proud in your pics, as well you should.
One thing... you look older with hair, but having one daughter graduating, and another still in Uni I think that may have contributed as well!
Love the Forum! Thanks

Chicago Kathy
06-15-2005, 09:51 AM
Geez, everybody -- notice how Bob turns EVERY post into an opportunity to post more pix of Alison's graduation?? Pity he doesn't love that girl more... :)

Kathy C.

Sean A. McCartney
06-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Very Dapper Bob

Jim Fogelman
06-15-2005, 11:23 PM
Like Kathy, I joined while you were bald. Actually, I really started coming while all the mods (except for Dee and Ian) were bald.

Congrats on the hair.

John S. Foley
06-17-2005, 10:07 PM
OK, women...

I normally respect the sanctity of this forum, but the subject was one I couldn't resist. Apologies, but thanks for indulging me this once.

john