View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 08:50 AM   #6
trrogers2
Forum Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston
Posts: 33
Default Re: Celtic multi-instrumentalists?

Highland pipes and tin whistle, probably about 80% of what we do are pipe tunes, the other 20% whistle. The reason I learned the tin whistle is to add new and different songs, break up the set, allow us to play in different keys. Because of all that, I rarely try to cross over with any songs or tunes.
trrogers2 is offline   Reply With Quote