Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > Drumming > Heads Up
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Heads Up Announcements from individuals, bands, organizations (etc) not from businesses.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 02-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Bonnie Pedersen
Forum Silver Medal

Bonnie Pedersen
Default Stolen Drum

Sometime during the night of Thursday, February 23 a drum belonging to our pipe band was stolen out of a car in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I feel sure the thieves had no idea what they were stealing, except it might have value to sell. If anyone becomes aware of a Premier HTS700, circa 2005, black with black hardware, Premier carrier attachment, Pearl Stratosphere head and carrier box, in good condition turning up somewhere, please let me know. The harness was not taken along with the drum.

Last edited by Bonnie Pedersen; 02-26-2012 at 11:47 AM.
Bonnie Pedersen is offline   Reply With Quote
Gold Sponsor
Old 02-27-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
Goat Skin
Forum Gold Medal

Goat Skin
Default Re: Stolen Drum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Pedersen View Post
Sometime during the night of Thursday, February 23 a drum belonging to our pipe band was stolen out of a car in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I feel sure the thieves had no idea what they were stealing, except it might have value to sell. If anyone becomes aware of a Premier HTS700, circa 2005, black with black hardware, Premier carrier attachment, Pearl Stratosphere head and carrier box, in good condition turning up somewhere, please let me know. The harness was not taken along with the drum.
Just a note, keep an eye on Ebay and Pawn Shops.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Drew McPheeters
Holy smoking keyboard!

Drew McPheeters
Send a message via AIM to Drew McPheeters
Default Re: Stolen Drum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Skin View Post
Just a note, keep an eye on Ebay and Pawn Shops.
And Craigs list