Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > General Discussion > Webmaster & Software
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Webmaster & Software Piping site related, piping music related

Platinum Sponsors

Old 07-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #1
randompiper
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to randompiper
Default BMW Writing

I have the software, but is there any way to learn how to use it without studying for hours, are there any tricks that I could use to make it easier to write tunes up on my computer? Thanks for the advice.
randompiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Gold Sponsor
Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #2
ray5123
Forum Regular

Default Re: BMW Writing

I used a "cheat sheet" and after a few lines, I was able to get used to the format. Save as you go..... cut and paste from one tune to another with some common parts to get you started.

Worked for me
Old 07-04-2006, 09:58 AM   #3
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

The thing about warez :humm: is that you don't get the documentation that comes with the real and legitimate software. Paying for software not only supports the owner and creator of the software, but it also (in this case) gets you documentation that goes a very long way in answering the question / concern.

We're not going to use these forums as a place to share 'cheats' for warez.

Feel free to correct me, if I'm wrong. I'm in a 'mood' today I guess - but I do know the 'shorthand' terms used here for certain types of discussion...

Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #4
Bob Norris
Holy smoking keyboard!

Send a message via ICQ to Bob Norris Send a message via AIM to Bob Norris Send a message via Yahoo to Bob Norris

This whole subject has been taboo for years. I have heard two stories, not knowing which is true. Do you think you could post an explanation about the bww bmw fiasco here so everyone knows Bob?
Bob Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:28 AM   #5
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

Fiasco? Not all all, just theft, and warez, and people that want to cloud the facts with warped and twisted 'logic' that (of course) allows them to feel good about using stolen software - warez.

This is a subject that has been covered, time and time again, over the many years since the theft of the software happened Bob. There is really nothing new to add, the facts have been explained here and on RMMB many times, and since that is the case (that anyone can easily find the facts, the truth), we won't open it up here for discussion again - my suggestion is to just search for those facts (trust the explanation of people you trust).

I know you (and others) mean well in asking for another explanation, but after all these years, and all the explanations, there is nothing to be gained by going over it again (and again, and ...) I guess that is what you mean by 'taboo' - that we're done (years ago) discussing the theft, and we don't allow people that 'support' warez (amazing that people do that, to piping!) to try to once again explain in their twisted way why warez is good (for them, for us, for ??) :humm:

I guess I'd better close this too... But really, for those with an interest - 'search' here, or even RMMB from years ago. And consider who supports the legal software, in case you're not sure of the truth.

Bob is offline   Reply With Quote