Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > General Discussion > Do It Yourself (DIY)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Do It Yourself (DIY) Making and repairing of instruments, accessories, and more.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 09-14-2004, 08:03 AM   #1
Steven Giles
Forum Regular

Default horsehair tassels

this might not be the right forum for this question, but do any of you know where i might find replacement tassels for a horsehair sporran...reasonably priced i might add, as it might be that i can buy a new one cheaper than the tassels alone. the ones presently on it are as old as the hills and are growing thinner everytime that it is worn. plus, they are smaller than the going trend and look quite daft in comparrison to the rest of it. i have a couple of horses, and thought about clipping some tail hair and making new ones myself, but i havent done it yet.
cheers
Old 09-14-2004, 11:34 AM   #2
Randy J. Homer
Holy smoking keyboard!

Default Re: horsehair tassels

http://www.hitchingpostsupply.com/pi...cific=jroqmpo8
Randy J. Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 07:11 AM   #3
Innis - littlescotland.com
Forum Member - Shy or Quiet

We are able to supply replacement tassels.
Give us a call at 877-670-2737
www.littlescotland.com
Innis
Innis - littlescotland.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2004, 09:00 AM   #4
Kenton Smith
Forum Silver Medal

Quote:
Originally posted by Innis - littlescotland.com:
...Give us a call ...
And do give them a call!

I recently placed a very time-sensitive order with Little Scotland and have never experienced better customer service than I received from them.

It seemed the entire organization became involved in making sure I got the item (a sporran) by the required date. Innis even checked his e-mail while he was out of town for the weekend and replied to an inquiry I had sent. Now that's dedication! And I must have spent a good half hour or more on the telephone (toll-free, I might add) talking with another person there about how to have the item shipped so that I could get it on time without spending once (or twice!) again the purchase price on shipping. (In case you're wondering: We ended up having it shipped to a friend in Windsor, and I drove to his house to pick it up. It took 2 days. )

Little Scotland is on my (very!) short list of Excellent Vendors.

FWIW,
Ken
Kenton Smith is offline   Reply With Quote