Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > Forum Related Announcements > FYI
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

FYI No discussion here, just information.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 01-04-2002, 10:18 AM   #1
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

Default Darn ORBZ blocking of email

Help

Many email servers use a service to try to minimize spam.. that 'service' (for lack of a better word) decided (incorrectly BTW) that our email host should be blocked - and as a result, if your email service used the ORBZ blocking, you will never see email from bobdunsire.com forums..

So what?

Well, registration confirmation emails are bounced back to me - I do use my other email ID to re-send these, but that is a manual step - and I don't constantly check my email..

And more significantly - many of you have turned on email notification for private messages, and for posts in response to your posts.. This is no problem, unless your emails are bounced back to me.. And a bunch of them are being bounced back to me..

So - please - ask you email server to allow our emails - or turn off the email notification.. With more than 10,000 visits to the forums each day, my email in bos is really (REALLY) ugly some times...

Bob
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Gold Sponsor