Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > Announcements and Trade > Your Announcements
Register Blogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Your Announcements From individuals, bands, organizations (etc) not from businesses.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 08-15-2017, 01:55 PM   #1
piper Q
Forum Regular

Default Celtic Music Festival in Gulfport MS.

OK, OK, I know that some people are wondering about Celtic Music and the Deep Deep South, and possibly going WTF as well. And I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking it is an impossibility. But it is true.

November 11th and 12th beginning at 9am CST both days there will be a Celtic Music Festival & Scottish Highland Games at the Harrison County Fair Grounds.
The street address is 15321 County Farm Rd, Gulfport, MS 39503.

A local Scottish Society by the name of Highlands & Islands is hosting the event. If you would like to know more, information is available at the following: mshighlandsandislands.org and on facebook under the name Highlands & Islands.

I'll be participating in a Veterans Day Parade on the 11th, and should be there on the 12th with several other local pipers. Heck, maybe I'll practice one of the Breton Pipe Tunes I supposedly learned.

Cheers & have a grand day.