Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > Read Only Archive > Beer Tent Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beer Tent Archive Old threads from the Beer Tent Forum.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 12-04-2007, 08:43 AM   #11
the Jamesinator
Forum Member - Shy or Quiet

Default Re: Frasers' Concert

Guess I should have taken that stuff out of my profile. I never go on here at all, until I was informed of this thread. I did tell a few people I planned to fly back a few times in the beginning of the season in order to play in the concert, but I didn't have much chance to play at all during that period, and I just didn't have time to learn new music. Therefore I made the decision of taking a leave of absence. I'm in thunder bay on the commercial pilot program at the airport that's run by con college. So when I am done here, it will be back to full tilt piping back to that level. I've been told I'm certainly welcome back as soon as I am done, and I look forward to it. I'm only 17, so right now I think it is most important that I lay down a foundation for my career. I got to enjoy playing a couple of contests with the band and the celtfest concerts/workshops and its a thrill that I look forward to continuing to work hard towards when I come back. Hope this clears up the confusion here.

James Clark
Gold Sponsor
Old 12-04-2007, 10:21 AM   #12
AAA
Holy smoking keyboard!

James, nice to hear from you again, I was wondering where you went to. Not many 17 year olds that can safely say what they want to do in life and take steps to achieve that goal, well done!

There's plenty of time for the bands, you'll go very far regardless!

cheers

John
Old 12-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #13
johnnypipe
Forum Member

I guess my question about the 78th concert is do they still have the same dance team they once had?