Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > Forum Related Announcements > FYI
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

FYI No discussion here, just information.

Platinum Sponsors

Old 08-03-2004, 01:42 PM   #1
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

Default New members - FAQ

I am amazed that we're still growing so quickly ... Amazing, fun, and all that, but one result of this is that I'm seeing many (!) of the same questions every day.. In most cases you don't actually have to wait for me to answer, the Forum FAQ, or the Forum software can help you.

The most common questions from new members - password?
When you register, the Forum software will generate a unique (and random) password, and send that to your email address - if you have an email / spam filter that removed email with 'Your Password" in the message, then..... (you might not see your Forum password)..

If you've lost or forgotten your password, you can get it sent (automatically) at the Forum login screen. If you don't have access to the Forum known email address, then .... sure, I'll be happy to get the password for you, but you'll have to wait for me of course..

Login not working? The 'faq' will answer too, but the most common issue is that your browser must (!) allow the Forum software to write cookies - if not, the login won't work.

(edit bd BD to add bold)
Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Gold Sponsor
Old 08-05-2004, 10:23 AM   #2
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

Default Re: New members - FAQ

Moved / Closed threads?
When we see a thread started in a Forum that is not the best fit for the subject matter, it should be moved to another Forum .. We move the thread, leaving the original behind (so people don't get too confused take the time to read them, and if you don't agree, then don't just try to ignore the rules. If you choose to ignore our rules, you might find that you can't post. :humm:
Old 08-11-2004, 03:19 PM   #3
Bob
Founder

1953 - 2006

Default Re: New members - FAQ

New topics - select the best Forum please
Please note that each forum here has a specific sort of focus / subject area; it will help us all if you start your new thread in the forum best fitting the topic. In other words, please do not post the same topic in multiple forums, and please do not start everything in the Beer Tent.