Welcome to
the forums at bobdunsire.com
bobdunsire.com forums bobdunsire.com forums
You can reset your password by going here. Be sure to try your current email and any email addresses you may have had in the past.
Otherwise please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the forums. In order to help you, please provide the following info: Your Display Name from the old forum and any possible email addresses you would have used before. Without that info we cannot locate your account.

Go Back   Bob Dunsire Bagpipe Forums > General Discussion > Beer Tent
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beer Tent The general discussion forum, and the place to start a new "beer-tent-like" Piping Related discussion...

Platinum Sponsors

Old 08-04-2020, 12:30 PM   #1
Dunkin'
Forum Member

Default Online Order from Highland Heritage in Delaware

Hello,

I don't know where else to take this issue, so I will try here in the possibility someone knows any of the people who work for Highland Heritage in Delaware. I placed an order for a pair of gillie brogues almost a month ago and have still not received them or any notification of the shipment/status of the order. I have tried calling them (voicemail inbox full!) and sending a few emails with no response. Any advice on contacting them further would be greatly appreciated.

best,
Duncan
Dunkin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Gold Sponsor
Old 08-04-2020, 12:51 PM   #2
el gaitero
Holy smoking keyboard!

Default Re: Online Order from Highland Heritage in Delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkin' View Post
Hello,

I don't know where else to take this issue, so I will try here in the possibility someone knows any of the people who work for Highland Heritage in Delaware. I placed an order for a pair of gillie brogues almost a month ago and have still not received them or any notification of the shipment/status of the order. I have tried calling them (voicemail inbox full!) and sending a few emails with no response. Any advice on contacting them further would be greatly appreciated.

best,
Duncan
Ouch....the company Highland Heritage LLC holds a BBB rating of F ( the lowest) ; the BBB website indicates a failure to respond to 6 of 8 complaints filed.

Strange for a company that boasts 50+ years in business. Iíd try to cancell the sale on your credit card...good luck.
el gaitero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2020, 06:28 AM   #3
Asphalt Piper
Forum Regular

I haven't dealt with them in quite some time. I think I remember seeing them at the Fair Hill Games a couple years back. Seemed like business was still going if I remember correctly.

If you're in Baltimore, and perhaps have the time, why not drive on up to see if the shop is still there. I've done it a few times and it's not all that far. I'm in Pasadena and it didn't take but an hour and change.
Old 08-15-2020, 09:58 AM   #4
tanks hobyman
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkin' View Post
Hello,

best,
Duncan
If you paid by CC, call the CC company and explain the situation. One way or the other, they will sort the problem out and you won't wind up the butt of their poor business ethics. There could, of course, be other explanations as to why they have not responded but you shouldn't have to worry about their problems.
tanks hobyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 10:01 AM   #5
tanks hobyman
Forum Regular

Call your CC company and explain the situation. At least you won't be stuck payin' for nothin'.

Last edited by tanks hobyman; 08-15-2020 at 10:12 AM. Reason: repitition
tanks hobyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2020, 12:33 PM   #6
el gaitero
Holy smoking keyboard!

Itís been a few weeks since the initial post on this and my own post regarding the F rating by The BBB.

Dunkin.....whatís happened?
el gaitero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2020, 08:07 AM   #7
Dunkin'
Forum Member

Haven't heard anything from Highland Heritage, but put in a request to refund the transaction through my credit card which takes 90 days or something, so won't be a while till I get that money back, but better than nothing.
Dunkin' is offline   Reply With Quote