From individuals, bands, organizations (etc) not from businesses.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It might get loud in Canada this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It might get loud in Canada this Sunday

LAST CHANCE TO SEE MY FILM IN CANADIAN THEATRES.
    SUNDAY DECEMBER 1, 12:30PM

WATCH THE TRAILER HERE

CANADIAN THEATRE LISTINGS HERE.

I will be attending the screening at SilverCity Coquitlam to introduce the film and have a Q&A.

What people wrote after attending the first screening:

Just brilliant! Saw the movie in Toronto and before the credits were through my nine year-old son simply said, "I want to see it again." Thank you for the chance to see these world-class musicians up close and at length. The movie spans a remarkable range: powerful solos, charming characters and the bonds of band mates.
    - Richard Lumsden

Film was excellent.
    - Jim McGillivray

Saw the movie ... still in awe ... LOVED IT !!!!
    - Scott Kirkwood

Loved it and will go again if I get the chance.
    - Patty Costello

... fabulous, so enjoyable, engrossing, entertaining.
    - Jennifer Dufour

Great show. The finale solo by Stuart Liddell was out of the stratosphere!
    - Kenneth Wilson

It was fantastic; loved everything about it. Don't know if I'll be able to settle down for sleep tonight.
    - Cheryl House

Great show! 3hrs well spent, couple of times I almost applauded then I realized it wasn't live.
    - Jim Scott

Screenings will be in Atlantic Canada in Spring, 2014. I hope have additional theatrical screenings in other countries in the not-too-distant future as venues, sponsorships and funding become available. Once the theatrical screening are completed, the film will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, and VOD.

Thanks to all who have supported and to those who will continue to support my non-profit endeavor.

-- John
Working...
X