Looking for graphic artist and designer for new book of music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for graphic artist and designer for new book of music

Hello, I have a new music book ready for publishing g but I need a graphic designer to assist in the cover at work and some with Indesign experience from Adobe... can anyone recommend somebody, ? thanks in advance Barry PM if you have some in mind

If you get desperate, I used InDesign almost every day. But I'm a very busy guy. Now, Davey Armstrong, he's been involved with the southern California pipe band scene for decades:
    https://www.p46design.com/

Andrew
    Andrew T. Lenz, Jr. • BDF Moderator
    BagpipeJourney.com - Reference for Bagpipers

Comment

Thanks Andrew, I sent off an email to the address you gave me...... Maybe you could start a page or two for me just to get me started... that what I did for the last two books, I had a loaner copy and the guy set it up for me, it was OK after that placing pics and text and tunes, and that was the template I used. I am afraid if I ever knew enough to get started I probably forgot it by now, I could probably finish it myself if I had some help. LOL I see where Adobe don't sell the program anymore but let you lease it per month, I looked at the site but found my self more confused that before, and the free trial it didn't seem to work for me (but PC stuff is not strong suit). There isn't much to d on this project, except place the material in the various boxes and move on from there. Any advice always appreciated Barry

Comment

Barry, I'll drop you a private message.

Andrew
        Andrew T. Lenz, Jr. • BDF Moderator
        BagpipeJourney.com - Reference for Bagpipers

Comment

Working...
        X