For all types of (non GH) Bagpiping discussions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heard of "Tails Bagpipe Co." out of QLD, Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard of "Tails Bagpipe Co." out of QLD, Australia?

Saw someone mention them on Facebook, never heard of them. Anyone familiar?

https://tailsbagpipeco.com/

I'm not seeing much of an online footprint for them, so either they're iffy, or they're new, or they aren't doing much marketing.

Hello,
    they are not an iffy company, Adam Casey is the maker, a great guy. I have a set of smallpipes in A. Find them very enjoyable to lay, good price and stellar service.

here’s a video, I have more of you want them

https://youtu.be/M1Gpec5tKq4

Comment

Originally posted by ralph View Post
      Hello,
      they are not an iffy company, Adam Casey is the maker, a great guy. I have a set of smallpipes in A. Find them very enjoyable to lay, good price and stellar service.
      https://youtu.be/M1Gpec5tKq4
      Thanks! I heard on another forum that they're just a small company that's doing as much business as they can handle, so they don't put a lot of effort into web presence because they're having no trouble filling their books.

Comment

They have a website. How much more web presence do you think they should have?

Comment

They have a website. How much more web presence do you think they should have?
          YouTube demonstrations, reviews by known players on YouTube or on forums like this one, etc. Like the lack of "chatter" about them is what was making me skeptical.

I understand they post some video demonstrations on their Facebook page, but I'm just saying I found less talk about and videos of them than I'd expect for a higher-end SSP maker.

Comment

Reviews by known players on YouTube? That would be nice if every bagpipes company was able to swing that. I can’t think of ever seeing Gibson, Shepard, or many other well established companies having that luxury. Who are the well known smallpipes players that are doing reviews? You have some pretty high standards my friend, geesh!

Comment

Reviews by known players on YouTube? That would be nice if every bagpipes company was able to swing that. I can’t think of ever seeing Gibson, Shepard, or many other well established companies having that luxury. Who are the well known smallpipes players that are doing reviews? You have some pretty high standards my friend, geesh!
              Thanks Ralph, you’re an extremely good customer and friend to have.
              I’m more than happy to offer up any info or simple piping chat if you need it Mr Tap.
              Thanks for the interest.
              Last edited by Adam Casey; 02-21-2021, 10:56 PM.
              Tails Bagpipe Co.
              tailsbagpipeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Casey View Post

Thanks Ralph, you’re an extremely good customer and friend to have.
                I’m more than happy to offer up any info or simple piping chat if you need it Mr Tap.
                Thanks for the interest.
                Good to meet you, Adam! And I'm glad this discussion got folks a chance to share more info about your work.

If you happen to add more videos of folks playing your work on YouTube, that would seem the best place to gain visibility and create buzz, but I'll be sure to check out the videos on your Facebook page as well!

Comment

Working...
                X