• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scott.Williams
    Forum Clasp
    • Jan 2002

A tenor drummer joke, not a blond joke

After the critical remarks I received when I submitted a blond joke to this forum some time ago, I want to assure those of you who are sensitive about this sort of thing that this is not a blond joke, really.

A tenor drummer from Texas, who just happens to be a beautiful blond, went to the post office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards. She said to the clerk, "May I have 50 Christmas stamps?"

The clerk asked, "What denomination?"

The tenor drummer, who just by chance as I said before happened to be a beautiful blond, said, "God help us! Has it come to this? Give me 6 Catholic, 12 Presbyterian, 10 Lutheran and 22 Baptists."
    Scott Williams
  • Jan
    Holy smoking keyboard!
    • Apr 2002

Re: A tenor drummer joke, not a blond joke

I'm sooooo glad you're sensitive to us blond's feelings...........
    Jan

Comment

• Pete Walen
      Holy smoking keyboard!
      • Jan 2002

Scott, don't visit Texas. I know some tenor drummers down there.

They're deadly accurate with large caliber weapons.
      Pete
      FUBAR Highlanders P&D
      ====
      Good Drumming: Pure Magic

Comment

• Barmy_Drumma
        Forum Regular
        • Oct 2005

i dont get it

Comment

• Colonel644
          Holy smoking keyboard!
          • Mar 2005

seems like that joke went over a fart in a diving helmet.
          Scott,

" Not sure about this one yet, but when I do,,, Lawd Ya'll Watch out!!!! "

Comment

• The Curate's Egg
            Forum Member - Shy or Quiet
            • Mar 2006

An English doctor was invited to have a guided tour around a Scottish hospital. The administrator took him around all of the usual wards until they came to a large room in which there was a large number of people sitting or standing around gesticulating and speaking loudly. One seemed to be addressing a large mound of what appeared to the English doctor to be minced meat and calling it "The great chieftain o' the puddin' race" and waving over it a large sword. Another was saying something like "Some hae meat and cannae eat and some wad eat that want it, but we hae meat...." Another seemed to be addressing something he called a "wee timrous beastie" and telling it that the best laid schemes o' mice and men gang aft agley. Somebody else was singing Auld Lang Syne. The English doctor, somewhat puzzled, whispered to the Scottish administrator "I guess this is the psychiatric ward." "Och no", said the Scottish Administrator. "This is the serious Burns unit".

Comment

Working...
            X