MacKay Went Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MacKay Went Missing

Piper MacKay and his childhood friend Jack met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss the world’s problems. One day MacKay didn't show up. Jack didn't think much about it, figuring that maybe MacKay had a cold or some such, but after he hadn't shown up for a week or so Jack really got worried. The only time they ever got together was at the park, and Jack couldn't remember where MacKay lived so he was unable to find out what had happened to him.

A month passed and Jack figured Piper MacKay had gone to his heavenly reward. One day Jack approached the park and, lo and behold, there sat MacKay! Jack was very excited and happy to see him and told him so! Then he said, "For crying out loud MacKay, what happened to you?"

MacKay replied, "I have been in jail."

"Jail?" cried Jack! "What in the world for?"

"Well," MacKay said, "You know Sarah, that cute little waitress at the coffee shop on Argyll Street?"

"Yes," said Jack, "I remember her. What about her?"

"Well one day last month she got mad at me for something I said and, to get even, she charged me with rape. I was so proud of what everyone would think an old fart like me could still do, that when I got into court, I pled 'Guilty'. The judge then took a good look at me and gave me 30 days for perjury."
    Scott Williams
Working...
X