Two ladies from Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two ladies from Wales

I was in a pub last Saturday night, drank a few, and noticed two very large women by the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them chirped saying, "It's WALES, you friggin' idiot!"

So, I immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry, are you two whales from Ireland ?"

That's pretty much the last thing I remember...

Re: Two ladies from Wales

Originally posted by [email protected][URL="http://wlu.edu"
    wlu.edu[/URL];1205905]I was in a pub last Saturday night, drank a few, and noticed two very large women by the bar. They both had pretty strong accents, so I asked, "Hey, are you two ladies from Ireland?"

One of them chirped saying, "It's WALES, you friggin' idiot!"

So, I immediately apologized and said, "I'm sorry, are you two whales from Ireland ?"

That's pretty much the last thing I remember...
    Hmm, kind of like when Paddy came home from choir practice with two black eyes. His wife suspiciously asked him where he had been, since, "how do you get two black eyes at choir practice ?"
    Pad said, "there was a rather large woman in front of me who's choir robe was stuck between her butt cheeks, so I decided to pull it out for her." "When she turned around and gave me a punch in the one eye, I thought she wanted it put back."
    Don Robertson
    Holy smoking keyboard!
    Last edited by Don Robertson; 08-21-2012, 12:17 PM.
    Don't steal, big business hates the competition.

Comment

Working...
    X