Closed sales and expired threads from the Trading Post Forum.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DUNBAR P2S FOR SALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUNBAR P2S FOR SALE

I am changing to blackwood pipes very soon so I am selling my dunbar poly p2 pipes with a little remorse but I cannot play two sets of pipes.They are 8 months old with small canmore bag with a watertrap,henderson drone reeds,dunbar poly chanter,white chords, black bag cover with white trim and in great shape. $1350.00 Canadian or best offer.
    David
    Celtworks Limited
    26 Buchanan Cr.
    Aurora, Ontario
    Canada L4G5J9
    [email protected]

Re: DUNBAR P2S FOR SALE

HI ALL;
    NOT MUCH ACTION ON MY P2,S.I WAS EMAILED TO BE ASKING TOO MUCH FOR THEM. SO I WILL DROP THE PRICE TO $1200.00 CANADIAN OR BEST OFFER .
    DAVID
    Celtworks Limited
    26 Buchanan Cr.
    Aurora, Ontario
    Canada L4G5J9
    [email protected]

Comment

Actually, in order for people to consider your offer your price needs to be *lower* than the retail price in stores -- around $1000 canadian at the most.

Comment

Thanks Mark for the advice however with the extras and taxes I paid quite a bit more than $1200.00. Anyway you are probably right so I will drop my price to $1100.00 Canadian.
        thanks David
        Celtworks Limited
        26 Buchanan Cr.
        Aurora, Ontario
        Canada L4G5J9
        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rookie piper:
          Thanks Mark for the advice however with the extras and taxes I paid quite a bit more than $1200.00. Anyway you are probably right so I will drop my price to $1100.00 Canadian.
          thanks David
          Hi Rookie Piper,
          I'm curious as to whether you've managed to sell your P2s yet. I see from their webite that Dunbar's currently have a "for new" price tag of about CAD$1275 for a set like yours so I imagine most people would prefer to buy new for only CAD$ 175 more?

Comment

Working...
          X